Tuesday, June 14, 2016



"When I am afraid,
    I put my trust in thee." Psalm 56:3 (RSVCE)

Meditation: I will not be seized with alarm, fear or dread because I put my trust in God.

"For thou hast delivered my soul from death,
    yea, my feet from falling,
that I may walk before God
    in the light of life." Psalm 56:13 (RSVCE)

Meditation: Because Jesus conquered death, I will always walk with God, both here and in heaven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the 25th prayer from my book, 100 Prayers of Purity for the Mission of Our Lady of America. Enjoy!

Prayer 25

Madonna in Glory1

Let us then purify our hearts, in order that we may be worthy to give praise to Mary; and to the glory she possesses in that bright crown which decks her royal brow. Amen.50


1"Madonna in Glory." Web. 18 May 2016.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ File:Dolci_ Madonna_ p1070185.jpg>
50"Raccolta: Novena in Preparation for the Feast of the Assumption" Web. 12 June 2016. 
<http://www.liturgialatina.org/raccolta/novenas.htm>.

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment