Wednesday, June 1, 2016



"Lord, all my longing is known to thee, my sighing is not hidden from thee." Psalm 38:9 (RSVCE)

Meditation: My Father is aware of all my desires and encourages those that are good for me. He is also aware of all my failings, disappointments and sins. He overlooks those when I repent.

"But for thee, O Lord, do I wait; it is thou, O Lord my God, who wilt answer." Psalm 38:15 (RSVCE)

Meditation: Sometimes the answers others seek from us are best left to God to give.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here is the 11th prayer from my book, 100 Prayers of Purity for the Mission of Our Lady of America. Enjoy!

Prayer 11


Madonna in Glory1

Guardian of virgins, and holy father Joseph, to whose faithful custody Christ Jesus, Innocence itself, and Mary, Virgin of virgins, were committed; I pray much beseech thee by these dear pledges, Jesus and Mary, that being preserved from all uncleanness, I may with spotless mind, pure heart, and chaste body, ever most chastely serve Jesus and Mary all the days of my life. Amen.21


1"Madonna in Glory." Web. 18 May 2016.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ File:Dolci_ Madonna_ p1070185.jpg>
21"Raccolta: "VIRGINUM CUSTOS." Web. 20 May 2016. <http://www.liturgialatina.org/raccolta/joseph.htm>.

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment