Thursday, June 2, 2016



"And now, Lord, for what do I wait? 
My hope is in thee." Psalm 39:7 (RSVCE)


Meditation: I hope in Jesus who vowed to remain with me all the days of my life.

"For I am thy passing guest,
a sojourner, like all my fathers."
 
Psalm 39:12 (RSVCE)


Meditation: Lord, I am just a traveler passing through this life. Help me to make the most of my journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the 12th prayer from my book, 100 Prayers of Purity for the Mission of Our Lady of America. Enjoy!

Prayer 12


Madonna in Glory1

Holy Mary, pray for us.
Holy Mother of God, pray for us.
Holy Virgin of virgins, pray for us.
Mother of Christ, pray for us.
Mother of divine grace, pray for us.
Mother most pure, pray for us.
Mother most chaste, pray for us.
Mother inviolate, pray for us.
Mother undefiled, pray for us.
Amen.23


1"Madonna in Glory." Web. 18 May 2016.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ File:Dolci_ Madonna_ p1070185.jpg>
23"Raccolta: Litany of the Blessed Virgin." Web. 20 May 2016. <http://www.liturgialatina.org/raccolta/mary.htm>.

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment