Wednesday, June 29, 2016



"But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled,
    my steps had well nigh slipped." Psalm 73:2 (RSVCE)


Meditation: Thank you, Father, for always being there to catch me when I fall.

"[The eyes of the wicked] swell out with fatness,
    their hearts overflow with follies." Psalm 73:7 (RSVCE)

Meditation: My greatest possession is my Father's love.

"Nevertheless I am continually with thee;
    thou dost hold my right hand.
    Thou dost guide me with thy counsel,
    and afterward thou wilt receive me to glory." 
Psalm 73:23-24 (RSVCE)

Meditation: The hardest times bring the greatest blessings, for they keep bringing me back to my Father's sanctuary.

"My flesh and my heart may fail,
    but God is the strength of my heart and my portion for               ever." Psalm 73:26 (RSVCE)

Meditation: The weaker I become, the more I cleave to God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the 37th prayer from my book, 100 Prayers of Purity for the Mission of Our Lady of America. Enjoy!

Prayer 37

Madonna in Glory1

And do thou, our special advocate and example, St. Bernardine, lover of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, model of Christian modesty, and restorer in thine own time of piety and good morals, present our supplications to the Holy Family, and implore of them for our times that, together with piety and the fear of God, holy purity of soul and body may reign in all Christian families, and in all who are the children of the holy Roman Church our Mother. Amen.73


1"Madonna in Glory." Web. 18 May 2016.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ File:Dolci_ Madonna_ p1070185.jpg>
73"Raccolta: Holy Family." Web. 24 June 2016. 
<http://www.liturgialatina.org/raccolta/family.htm>.

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment