Tuesday, June 28, 2016



"May he be like rain that falls on the [springtime] grass,
    like showers that water the earth!
    In his days may righteousness flourish,
    and peace abound, till the moon be no more!" 
Psalm 72:6 (RSVCE)

Meditation: (A prophecy of the Messiah and song of hope.) Jesus, give me songs for sighing, turn my darkness to light, for my soul is precious in your sight. James Montgomery, hymnist.

"Blessed be his glorious name for ever;
    may his glory fill the whole earth!
Amen and Amen!" Psalm 72:20 (RSVCE)

Meditation: And he (Jesus) shall reign forever and ever. Amen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the 36th prayer from my book, 100 Prayers of Purity for the Mission of Our Lady of America. Enjoy!

Prayer 36

Madonna in Glory1

St. Stanislas, my most pure patron, Angel of purity, I rejoice with thee at the extraordinary gift of virginal purity which graced thy spotless heart; I humbly pray thee, obtain for me strength to overcome all impure temptations, and inspire me with constant watchfulness to guard my purity, - that virtue so glorious in itself, and so acceptable to God. Amen.71


1"Madonna in Glory." Web. 18 May 2016.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ File:Dolci_ Madonna_ p1070185.jpg>
71"Raccolta: St. Stanislas Kostka." Web. 24 June 2016. 
<http://www.liturgialatina.org/raccolta/stankostka.htm>.

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment