Tuesday, June 21, 2016



"For thou, O God, hast tested us;
    thou hast tried us as silver is tried." Psalm 66:10 (RSVCE)

Meditation: Lord, you are my friend. Good or bad, whatever comes, I am with you to the end.


"Come and hear, all you who fear God,
    and I will tell what he has done for me." Psalm 66:16 (RSVCE)

Meditation: Lord, I want to testify to all that you have done for me.

"Blessed be God,
    because he has not rejected my prayer
    or removed his steadfast love from me!" Psalm 66:20 (RSVCE)


Meditation: It is easy to brag about what you have done for me, Lord, but I also love you just because of who you are: a kind father who is always ready to listen to me when I tug on your shirtsleeve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the 32nd prayer from my book, 100 Prayers of Purity for the Mission of Our Lady of America. Enjoy!

Prayer 32

Madonna in Glory1

Most chaste Husband of Mary Immaculate, who didst merit from God the special honour to be the reputed father of Christ Jesus, innocence itself, guardian undefiled of the Virgin of virgins; obtain for me the love of Jesus, God my Saviour, and the special protection of Mary my most Holy Mother; and make it thy care, holy Joseph, my patron, protector of all chaste souls, that this virtue of holy purity, so loved by thee, may be better loved by me and by all men. Amen.63


1"Madonna in Glory." Web. 18 May 2016.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ File:Dolci_ Madonna_ p1070185.jpg>
63"Raccolta: Prayers To Obtain Holy Purity." Web. 18 June 2016. 
<http://www.liturgialatina.org/raccolta/family.htm>.

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment