Thursday, September 22, 2016


"What if the LORD had not been on our side?
The waters would have engulfed us;
a torrent would have overwhelmed us." Psalm 124:1,4 (NLT)

Meditation: God is not only on our side, he is behind us, in front of us, below us, and above us. How has God helped you to succeed this week?

"We escaped like a bird from a hunter’s trap.
The trap is broken, and we are free!" Psalm 124:7 (NLT)

Meditation: I am no longer the man I was. Lord, you have set me free from the chains of sin, fear, and evil that bound me. I am transformed and ready to engage the enemy as a soldier of Christ.

"Those who trust in the LORD are as secure as Mount Zion;
they will not be defeated but will endure forever." Psalm 125:1 (NLT)

Meditation: Lord, I overcame the world, the flesh, and the devil by the blood of the Lamb and your superabundant grace.

"Yes, the LORD has done amazing things for us!
What joy!" Psalm 126:3 (NLT)

Meditation: Thank you, Father, for all the wondrous things you have done for me.


Have a blessed day!

John


No comments:

Post a Comment