Monday, September 12, 2016


"The LORD is for me, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?" Psalm 118:6 (NLT)

Meditation: I remember a nightmare when I was surrounded by devils and they were closing in on me. I called upon Jesus to save me. I said, "In the name of Jesus Christ, I cast you out!" I kept repeating that phrase and suddenly out of the darkness appeared an arm. The arm was raised and bent at the elbow, with the hand clenched into a fist. I knew that arm was Jesus' arm. I woke up in a cold sweat, still repeating those words, not to myself, but out loud to all the devils in my room. And I knew that I was now safe. Jesus had cast them out.

I had another dream two nights ago. This time I was in a dark place and in the distance I saw someone crucified and I was crying with grief that he was dead. As I approached the cross, I saw that the man was now standing on the ground wearing a crown of thorns. He came toward me and embraced me, and I cannot describe the joy I felt that he was alive! I just cried in his arms because he was alive again. I can still feel his cheek next to mine when he hugged me. 

What a remarkable dream! Jesus was comforting me and letting me know that there was no reason to mourn. He is alive and he is with me and for me!

"I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the LORD has done" Psalm 118:17 (NLT)

Meditation: To live is to proclaim the works of God. Let our life be a life of praise to the Father; a life of self-sacrifice and humility; and, above all, a life of love for God and all our brothers and sisters.

"This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it... Bless the one who comes in the name of the LORD" Psalm 118:24,26 (NLT)

Meditation: I come in the name of the Lord who has worked wonders in my life, and I rejoice in them.

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment