Tuesday, September 20, 2016


"He will not let you stumble;
the one who watches over you will not slumber." 
Psalm 121:3 (NLT)

Meditation: Lord, you have given your angels charge over me. They keep me in all my ways. Thank you.

"The LORD keeps watch over you as you come and go,
both now and forever." Psalm 121:8 (NLT)

Meditation: In this life, God is my breath; in the next, he will be my joy.

"I was glad when they said to me,
'Let us go to the house of the LORD.'” Psalm 122:1 (NLT)

Meditation: My delight is to go to the altar of God, to God, the joy of my youth.

"O Jerusalem, may there be peace within your walls
and prosperity in your palaces." Psalm 122:7 (NLT)

Meditation: (God lives in our hearts, the new Jerusalem.) Father, let your kingdom be established in  my heart, and let it remain there until my heart beats no more. Then I will fly to heaven to live eternally with you in spirit. 


"I lift my eyes to you,
O God, enthroned in heaven." Psalm 123:1 (NLT)

Meditation: I seek you, Lord, just as the wise men sought you following the star of Bethlehem.

Have a blessed day!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment