Thursday, September 1, 2016


"He causes us to remember his wonderful works. How gracious and merciful is our Lord!" Psalm 111:4 (NLT)

Meditation: I can no more forget what the Lord has done for me than to forget to breathe.

"He has guaranteed his covenant with them forever. What a holy, awe-inspiring name he has!" Psalm 111:9 (NLT)

Meditation: God will not abandon me. He is patiently waiting for the seed he has planted for my reformation to take root.

"Light shines in the darkness for the godly. They are generous, compassionate, and righteous." Psalm 112:4 (NLT)

Meditation: God has given me many blessings, gifts and graces, but would I still see God's light if I lost them? Lord, I value your gifts, but I value you, the Giver, more.

"Those who are righteous will be long remembered... Their good deeds will be remembered forever." Psalm 112:6,9 (NLT)

Meditation: A tiny loving thought can bring joy to the universe!

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment