Monday, July 18, 2016



"Protect me, for I am devoted to you. Save me, for I serve you and trust you. You are my God." Psalm 86:2 (RSVCE)


Meditation: God will protect us, save us, give us happiness, and forgive us because of his unfailing love for all who ask for his aid. Thank you, Father, for being so patient with me and for the countless times you have forgiven my sins.

"Teach me your ways, O LORD, that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you." 
Psalm 86:11 (NLT)

Meditation: 

"Teach me thy way, O Lord, teach me they way!
They guiding grace afford - teach me thy way!
Help me to walk aright, more by faith, less by sight;
Lead me with heavenly light, teach me thy way!
(B. Mansell Ramsey, hymnist)

"Look down and have mercy on me. Give your strength to your servant; save me, the son of your servant." Psalm 86:16 (NLT)

Meditation: Lord, set this prisoner free.

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment