Sunday, July 24, 2016



"And he will call out to me, ‘You are my Father, my God, and the Rock of my salvation.’ I will make him my firstborn son, the mightiest king on earth. I will love him and be kind to him forever; my covenant with him will never end." Psalm 89:26-28 (NLT)


Meditation: This sacred bond applies to David, is fulfilled in Jesus, and extends to us, Jesus' brothers and sisters.

"But I will never stop loving him nor fail to keep my promise to him. No, I will not break my covenant; I will not take back a single word I said." Psalm 89:33-34 (NLT)

Meditation: All praise, glory and honor to you, Father, who have loved me before I was even formed in my mother's womb. 

"But now you have rejected him and cast him off. You are angry with your anointed king." Psalm 89:38 (NLT)

Meditation: Israel turned away from God and as a result of their sin, the splendor of the Jewish nation came to an end. Yet sin, which devastated Israel, was defeated on Calvary and at the empty tomb. Alleluia!

"Remember how short my life is, how empty and futile this human existence!" Psalm 89:47 (NLT)

Meditation: No matter how black life becomes, whenever God closes a door, he opens a window! He will not leave us without support. His love for us is unfailing, unlimited and everlasting. 


Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment