Sunday, July 10, 2016



"O God, who will ever be like you? Do not be silent, and do not be unmoved, O God." Psalm 83:2 (RSVCE)

Meditation: If you are under stress, say to yourself: I am without fear or anxiety because I dwell in the presence of the Most High God. 

"Let them know that the Lord is your name. You alone are the Most High in all the earth." 
Psalm 83:19 (RSVCE)

Meditation: A mighty fortress is our God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the 43rd prayer from my book, 100 Prayers of Purity for the Mission of Our Lady of America. Enjoy!

Prayer 43

Madonna in Glory1

Lord, give me a good digestion as well as something to digest. Give me health of body as well as the sense to keep it healthy. Give me a holy soul, O Lord, which keeps its eyes on beauty and purity, so that it will not be afraid on seeing sin. Give me a soul that knows nothing of boredom, groans, and sighs. Never let me be overly concerned for this inconstant thing that I call me. Lord, give me a sense of humor, so that I may take some happiness from this life, and share it with others. Amen.86


1"Madonna in Glory." Web. 18 May 2016.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ File:Dolci_ Madonna_ p1070185.jpg>
86"Prayer for Health, Wisdom, and a Sense of Humor." Web. 7 July 2016. 
<http://www.spirituality.org/is/163/thought.asp>.

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment