Wednesday, July 20, 2016



"I will sing of the tender mercies of the Lord forever!"
Psalm 89:1 (NLT)

Meditations: Because of the Lord's mercy, I have been healed and made whole.

Meditations of Thérèse de Lisieux:

"I am only going to do one thing: begin to sing what I must repeat eternally: 'The Mercies of the Lord'"

"May our parents deign to bless the smallest of their children and help her sing the divine mercies!"

"If my heart had not been elevated to God since its first beat, what would I have become? With what gratitude I sing the mercies of the Lord!"

"Jesus, my beloved, I don't know when my exile will end...until then I will continue singing in exile your mercies." (Thérèse de Lisieux)

"O LORD God of Heaven’s Armies! Where is there anyone as mighty as you, O LORD ? You are entirely faithful." 
Psalm 89:8 (NLT)

Meditation: I know I can count on you, Father, even when everything else in my life seems to be falling apart.

"Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of your presence, LORD."
Psalm 89:15 (NLT)

Meditation: We don't go to Church because it is interesting or entertaining - although it may be both - but to worship God our Father.

de Lisieux, St. ThérèseLa Bible avec Thérèse de Lisieux. Paris, France: Les Éditions du Cerf et Desclée De Brouwer, 1979. 79-80. Print. Trans. John P. Gross.

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment