Tuesday, August 9, 2016


"The LORD is king! Let the earth rejoice! Let the farthest coastlands be glad." Psalm 97:1 (NLT)

Meditation: The Lord is King. Yet I rejoice more that the King is also my Father.

"Light shines on the godly, and joy on those whose hearts are right." Psalm 97:11 (NLT)

Meditation: The Lord is a lamp unto my feet.

"Sing a new song to the LORD, for he has done wonderful deeds." Psalm 98:1 (NLT)

Meditation: My soul magnifies the Lord; my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment