Monday, August 22, 2016


"Remember me, LORD, when you show favor to your people; come near and rescue me." Psalm 106:4-6 (NLT)

Meditation: Remember me. Lord, when I appear before your judgment seat.

"Yet how quickly they forgot what he had done!" Psalm 106:13 (NLT)

Meditation: I cannot remember or know all that you have done for me, Father, but I will be eternally grateful for them, nonetheless.

"The people refused to enter the pleasant land, for they wouldn’t believe his promise to care for them." Psalm 106:24 (NLT)

Meditation: Lord, I believe in your promise to care for me. 

"They defiled themselves by their evil deeds, and their love of idols was adultery in the LORD’s sight." Psalm 106:39 (NLT)

Meditation: Lord, I love you above all creatures and all things.

"Even so, he pitied them in their distress and listened to their cries. He remembered his covenant with them and relented because of his unfailing love." Psalm 106:44-45 (NLT)

Meditation: Thank you, Father, for being so patient with me and for the countless times you have forgiven my sins.

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment