Friday, August 19, 2016


"Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done." 
Psalm 105:1 (NLT)

Meditation: Let me tell you what the Lord has done for me...

"Then Pharaoh sent for him and set him free; the ruler of the nation opened his prison door." Psalm 105:20 (NLT)

Meditation: I keep the faith waiting for the Ruler of the Universe to open my prison door.

"The LORD blanketed Egypt in darkness, for they had defied his commands to let his people go." Psalm 105:28 (NLT)

Meditation:
 Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. Psalm 23:4 (NLT)

"So he brought his people out of Egypt with joy, his chosen ones with rejoicing." Psalm 105:43 (NLT)

Meditation: Thank you, Father, for leading me out of the darkness into the light.

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment