Saturday, August 13, 2016


"Only those who are above reproach will be allowed to serve me." Psalm 101:6b (NLT)

Meditation: I must be childlike to serve the children of the Father; I must be godly to help the godly.

"My life passes as swiftly as the evening shadows. I am withering away like grass." Psalm 102:11 (NLT)

Meditation: Whatever years I have left I will spend declaring the works of God.

"He will listen to the prayers of the destitute. He will not reject their pleas." Psalm 102:17 (NLT)

Meditation: Lord, I come before you a sinful man. Listen to my prayer. Let my cry come unto thee.

"The children of your people will live in security. Their children’s children will thrive in your presence.” Psalm 102:28 (NLT)

Meditation: We now dwell in the presence of the Most High God because 2,000 years ago Jesus suffered and died to save us.

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment