Wednesday, August 24, 2016



"Has the LORD redeemed you? Then speak out!
Tell others he has redeemed you from your enemies." 
Psalm 107:2 (NLT)

Meditation: The Lord has forgiven my sins, freed me from fear and anxiety, healed my diseases, and renewed my strength. What has he done for you?

"He sent out his word and healed them, snatching them from the door of death." Psalm 107:20 (NLT)

Meditation: I have overcome sin, sickness and death by the power of the Holy Spirit, the authority of Jesus' word, and the love of God.

"He calmed the storm to a whisper and stilled the waves. What a blessing was that stillness as he brought them safely into harbor!" Psalm 107:29-30 (NLT)

Meditation: Father, thank you for calming my storms and being my safe harbor.

"Those who are wise will take all this to heart; they will see in our history the faithful love of the LORD." Psalm 107:43 (NLT)

Meditation: Should I be stripped of all lovers, friends, home and wealth, I would still have everything because I have the faithful love of the Lord. 

Copyright © 2010 by John P. Gross. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material must be done in its entirety with the copyright notice intact. This book is not for sale, but is offered to the public free of charge in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment