Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I posted any comments. I've been enjoying my retirement and studying the bible. I will turn 70 this month, so my mind is becoming more and more focused on seeing God face to face, rather than pursing ambitious goals. I'm just thinking about what I can do for the Lord during the years I have left. To receive our crown of victory in the next life, God expects you and me to fight the good fight, keep the faith, and persevere until the end in this one. So my work is not yet done.

If there is something on your mind of a spiritual nature that you would like me to comment on, feel free to let me know.

In the meantime...

May the Lord bless you and protect you. May He look with favor upon you and give you peace by healing you and providing all that you need to live life abundantly.

John





No comments:

Post a Comment